Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jared and Joshua's Special day

We had such an amazing day on Saturday. Jared was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Joshua was given a special baby blessing. We had so much love and support shown us by family and friends. We were also blessed to have everyone over for dinner. It is amazing to me to watch this 8 year boy enter the waters of baptism. He is such a tender hearted child and I appreciate what he teaches us. He is so smart and knows what is right and strives every day to follow the example of our Savior. He got real mad at me today and his day talked to him about being an example. He then knelt in prayer to repent. When he came over to me his eyes were teary. He said he was sorry and gave me a very heart felt hug. I only hope I can learn what he has to teach me.Jared and Dad right before the program began.

Our Love and support. My Mom and Dad got lost on the way then stuck in traffic. It was hard not having them there but we appreciated that they were there in spirit.
Emma, Sarah, Aunt Kaylee, Cousins Kade, Cobe, and Reeghan. They sang a song called baptism and it was adorable. Cobe and Kade had really practiced. It was great.
Joshua in his blessing outfit. I know it is not all white but boy does he look cute!

No comments: