Saturday, October 28, 2006

Homeschool is great!

Jared is doing a report on octopus for school. I thought that going to the aquarium would be better schooling then just looking up pictures on line.

The aquarium had a lot of hands on stuff for the little kids. Everyone had so much fun, me included.

Here they learned about camouflage

And yes, I did put my kids in a cage.

The kids were able to learn about currant in this display.

How beautiful is that?

This tank was my favorite. They had some of the biggest fish I have ever seen.

You walk by these two whales when you come in. Joseph thought this was great.
And here is the octopus. That is so fascinating to me. I wanted to stay and watch longer. I was also fascinated by the jelly fish.

These kids loved that they could touch and play with the fake animals.

No comments: