Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yeah who's Da blogger now?

I know what you're thinking. Four posts in one day, how does she do it?

Ryan is playing a game of clue with some of the kids while the others are sleeping. We went out this morning to buy Ryan's birthday present while he finished up some work. Now he is all ours. That feels so nice. We all thought for sure that my parents would get there mission call this week so I had put all our plans on hold. We found out that it won't come for at least another two weeks. Since I had already decided that we didn't need to go to practices and Emma's game was cancelled due to the smoke in the air we have a free Saturday. What did we do when we had them all the time? I don't remember.


We had our church's Trunk or treat last night. I love to watch the kids get dressed up. There were so many kids in adorable costumes. Our kids were the cutest, not that I am partial. There were triplets in a bananna split stroller. The kids had on whipped cream and cherry hats. Very impressive.


Here is my night in shining armor. At first he was very overwhelmed with all the people. Once he got used to it he really got into it. We bought him a monkey costume and for some reason he refused to wear it. I remembered that at this age my kids didn't really like dressing up. For this reason I let him pick out his costume. He was very picky but he loved the monkey costume. He tried it on and I thought he would wear it with no problem. When we were ate the Disney store the other day I saw that they had an Edmund costume on clearance so I bought it for him for a dress up costume for Christmas. To make a long story longer.. he dressed up as Edmund.
"Trick or treat!"

He would say Tank you at first but then he realized it was a none essential formality.

Jared partaking in some of the festivities.

Joshua in the car waiting for the fun to began.
Here is the lot!
Ryan and I dressed up thanks to Kyle and Amy. It was so fun to dress up. I felt like a princess.

Ryan is our "Father"

People thought that we were all dressed like narnia characters. Sarah loved that idea and from then on said she was Susan.

I curled her hair and we had so much fun being girlie together.


A few random photos just because. I went to get Joshua from bed today and this is what I saw. So cute.

And here is our lot. It is so wonderful to see it being worked on.

No comments: