Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I always tuck in the kids after the fall asleep. I do this for very selfish reasons. The most important being When I see them all peaceful and quiet I can't help but feel gratitude for them. So no matter how crazy or hectic our day is I can end it with a loving feel for this little people. When I went to tuck in the boys I found this. How cute are they?? And in case you are wondering, on a normal day I do put my children in jammies. This had been a long day and I wanted to get them to bed quickly. Hey don't judge. ;)


This video is to show Joshua's scream. I bet in ten years we will have forgotten all about it so I wanted to document it. The video does not do him justice. The scream is normally so much louder and much more frequent.

1 comment:

Joel and Kristie said...

Hey We ALLL have those days, at least the diaper was on!HEHE!!