Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pack meeting

Jared had pack meeting tonight for scouts. I have been helping out until the find an official one. I am actually enjoying it. I got to make two train cakes. It is very rewarding. The den leader made two and I made two. The two of us stood by our cakes like an artist at an art show. We were proud of our creations. "May I ask, what were you thinking when you created this one?" "It really is so complex. How do I describe the emotions of this train?" Really, I laughed on the way home when I thought of how we stood by our cakes.
Caroline's wonderful cakes.
Before things got under way the boys each were playing with one half of a bouncey ball and having the best time.
Jared got to be in charge of the salute. I was so proud of him.
The boys painted the Station. I thought they did a nice job!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

You and your cakes!!! If I had half the talent you do, I'd be in business!