Sunday, September 16, 2007

The kids had their first day of school. I do homeschool through the best charter school around. I found out this last week that it is rated a 9 out of 10 for the schools in our area.

Emma was so excited. I missed them so much. When they got home the plopped themselves down and showed me all their work. They were so tired. I spent my first free day going shopping. Why would I do that you ask? Because I do not love grocery shopping with everyone. I have gotten over the "are they all yours?" and "You must have your hands full!" I just find that the grocery store is a magnet for begging and tormenting one another so I try to avoid it at all costs. Except for Sam's club. I don't know why they like Sam's Club but usually they are pretty good ther. Ok back to topic of origin... Our second free day Joseph and I had a great day. We colored, ran to the store and baked cookies. I love homeschool and I love that they get to enjoy the benifits of going to school also. I am not used to having the kids gone yet and it still feels weird to me. Too quiet for my likeing.


No comments: