Friday, August 31, 2007

Chapman family funness!

We had our monthly Chapman Birthday party at the park tonight. It seems weird that we can live so close and yet sometimes we only see each other at these events. I never really new my Grandparents let alone my Great-grandparents. We love that they can come to these functions as well. And it is so great that Melissa and her family come. I just love Aunt Melissa. She seems more like a sister than an aunt. I had a great time taking pictures and then playing with them when I got home.

We are so blessed to have such a close family. Jared really enjoyed Kobe's bike. I guess target bikes just aren't good enough anymore.The picture says it all. Hottie Hubby.

My niece Reeghan. She loved the water. I think the kids said something to the effect that she owned it.

Sarah being her independent self.

Cousins are the best! Reeghan, Cade, and Emma are talking some serious business.


I just really love this man and think the world of him. He is always so helpful with the kids when we are at functions like this. No wonder our kids are so dang cute!
Joseph loves his picture taken... when it is his idea.

They touched my heart tonight. There is just something so precious about a GG's helping hand.


This is my cute arghhh I mean handsome nephew Cade. I asked him if it was hard to be so cute and he said, "Well, yeah."

1 comment:

Joel and Kristie said...

I totally agree with you, living by family is the only way to go! It looks like you guys had a BLast!