Sunday, August 12, 2007

All is well in the Chapman House Today!!

We are getting our rest now and back on schedule. I LOVE my schedules. This next week I will prepare to start school. Emma is super excited and asks on a daily basis if we can do school yet.

Update Pics on Joshua.

This is Joshua on Thursday.



And here he is this morning. He could open his eye even more tonight, more then half way. You can see in the corner of his eye where it is all red. The Dr. Said it should be red for a couple of weeks. That is from the surgery.

It was so nice to spend time getting ready for church today. After being in the hospital for a week and only showering twice it felt good to get done up.


I also curled Emma's hair which was fun.


I have such good looking fun loving kids. I am not sure what Emma was doing with her smile here?



What a little cutie. It seems like he grew up while I was gone. It was only a week but he expresses himself so well now.



Here is my Hottie Husband making the kids lunch today. What a great man I have been fortunate to be married to. He was so awesome throughout this whole ordeal. He has been giving the baby his medicine in the middle of the night (it takes 2 hours to administer it through the IV) and he has been letting me sleep in. I did not sleep well the whole week and he has been so understanding of that. Kisses to you Ryan!

No comments: