Sunday, August 26, 2007

Funny funny lady!

I got the best e-mail the other day. I am sure most people reading this have already seen it but I have to post it here for anyone who might not have. I had stayed up way to late Thursday night because Ryan was working late with his brother and I was not looking forward to going to bed alone. SO I checked my e-mail and read the funniest e-mail ever. I laughed so hard I was crying. Then come to find out the lady has a blog. I had to check that out. Entry after entry I am cracking up. I think it is so funny to me because much of what she said I can relate to in some way.
For her ebay listing click here
This is another one I found that is not as well known but very funny
It is lengthy but sooooo worth it.
For her blog click here

2 comments:

Ricki said...

Wow, is she funny!! That was exactly what I needed this morning, that was a great pick me up!! We all feel like that at the store with all of our kids, she just knows how to tell a great story. Thanks for sharing!

Ricki

Joel and Kristie said...

I don't know if you remember us, but we're the Salters we used to be in your ward before you moved to Coral Canyon. Anyway, we just moved back from Oregon and now who knew, but we're back in the Au Quins and Chambers ward, so I found your blogspot off of hers. Here's my blogspot address if you want to remember us, www.joelandkristie.blogspot.com. It's good to see you guys again!