Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've been Tagged

Tag! You're it!
This is just like one of those "get to know your friends better" Tagging means that I do my "top four" in the following categories, and then tag four more people.

Favorite four jobs I've held: I have not had many jobs so these are the four jobs I have had-
*Swim teacher
*I worked at Palace Park (a family fun center)
*Boston Market
*ticket sales at the movies

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
*The Sound of Music
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Chronicles of Narnia
*Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
*Murrieta, CA
*St. George, UT
*Irvine, CA
*Redlands, CA

Four T.V. shows I watch:
*American Idol
*Amazing Race
*Lost
*Heroes

Four places I've been on vacation:
*Texas
*Oahu, Hawaii
*Grand Canyon
*Mexico

Four favorite foods:
*Mexican food in all it's varieties
*Fish taco's with fresh grilled fish and good mango salsa
*Soy ice cream sandwiches
*Blueberry bagel with Peanut Butter

Four websites I visit:
*Blogger
*Hotmail
*Trueindustry.com
*Google

Four people I'm tagging now:
*Ricki
*Sarah
*Julie
*Mom (Kelly)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for humoring me!!!