Thursday, August 30, 2007

I have this habit....


... of becoming obsessive about new things I love. Everywhere I go now I wonder what pictures I can take and what would be the best angles and coloring. I am going to take pictures of my nieces and nephews as they let me so I can practice more. I really want to practice on an engaged couple or newly married couple. I would love to some day take pictures for people and be a real photographer. Hey... now I know what I want to be when I grow up. What spun this desire? When my kids started to take professional photos I was always disappointed. To much hype. I have been playing at taking pic's myself for a few years but now I want to really learn so that I can take good candid pictures for my family and those around me. Is that to much to ask? I am not sure.

Tonight Ryan helped me learn a little more about photo shop so that I could enhance my pictures even more.









1 comment:

Megan said...

lol I have the same habit...My addiction right now is hairbows... I'm hoping my scrapbooking addiction will kick in soon...I am so far behind. I love photography though. I did a lot in high school but have backed off since then. What kind of camera do you have?