Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick update

We are finally home. At about 3 o'clock we got home and were greeted by the home care nurse. She had to teach us how to work Joshua's IV. He has to be on antibiotics for another week. Once she left he would walk around as happy as could be. I just kept smiling when I would hear his happy sounds. The hospital is not my favorite and now I think Joshua is not a fan either. He looks well and I feel confident he will be improving every day. I will post a picture as soon as I get a good one. I am off to sleep in my own comfortable bed. Yipeeee!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Wow!!! I log on your blog to see what your life is up to, and all I can say again is, WOW!!! What an episode, what a crazy thing, and Wow again, Heavenly Father really led you guys and a lot of doctors through some pretty terrifying moments!! Thanks for sharing all of those thoughts!!! Keep in touch!

Ricki