Monday, August 20, 2007

Here is a tribute to starting new things and finding joy amid trials

For a night of relaxation and rejuvenation after our crazy few weeks Ryan and I went on a date to the beach. We took pictures and learned that we both love picture taking and editing. It is so great to find a hobby we can do together. My favorite picture is one that he took.

I love all of the colors in this one
The sunset was perfect.

We are celebrating our ten year anniversary in a couple of months. I wanted a fun picture of us to put up in our room.


A random picture I took of Joshua the other day. It just touched my heart so I threw it with the other pics

I love this picture. I want to go back another time and get the stairs with no people on the beach. I bet early morning would be best.


Another of my favorites


I wanted to take a close up of this fisherman but I didn't have the guts to ask him. He was an old Japanese man. He just looked so classic.



How cool is this Crab
Ryan took this one
He is such a cutie!

And this is the one that is my most favorite!!!


These alcoves were everywhere. Most of them were covered with crabs.

I felt in awe of Heavenly Father and the variances in His creations.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love all of them!! I especially love the one of the stairs. And I like it with all of the people in it. It almost seems like a picture from the '20's. Beautiful work.

Ricki said...

Your photography is amazing!! I love the one of both of your feet- love the shoes!!