Friday, October 26, 2007

All is well.

I needed to post a quick update. All of my family are back in their homes and the fires are finally starting to tone down. I am very excited for the air to clear up so the kids can again enjoy the outdoors. They are starting to drive each other crazy. I am grateful that we are used to spending all day together other wise I think things would be so much worse. And we have a daily routine that is mostly unaltered by the horrible air conditions.

I am on another crafty kick. I am helping my SIL's Mom. She is in charge of her Super Saturday for her church (big craft day) The class I am teaching is the family tree I made for my MIL for Mothers day. With 37 members in her family her tree is way out of scale. Now I have an excuse to make a small one of my family. I will post a picture once I get it done.

Yesterday I had an impromptu photo shot of my nephew Brody. So last night I put together a baby announcement. I posted it on my photo blog.

I have been meaning to do some fun stuff with my blog. After a horrible failed attempt Ryan helped me put together what you now see. I was rather impressed with him.

I have another new baby nephew Torch. I haven't been able to see him much because I have not been feeling well. I did see him for a second on Saturday and he is so adorable. Tons of black hair and petite little features. So precious. I will take some pictures of him soon.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey!! Remind me to tell you my insane dream next time I see you...you were in it. :) Are you coming to our ward on Sun? It's still 11am. :)

Ricki said...

I love your new layout on your blog, it looks great! Good job, Ryan! I am glad all is well, we have been worrying a lot about your family!

Michelle S. said...

Susan I missed you yesterday. How are you feeling today? We were in Orange County most of the week. Everytime we came home the house smelled like doughnuts. (Although there were none.)