Friday, October 12, 2007

Delighted photography

I started a new blog for my pictures I take for other people. I really enjoy taking pictures and I hope that I can some day get good enough to have a clientèle. For now I just enjoy taking pictures of my family and extended family. My Blog is delightedphotography.blogspot.com

I took school pictures of my family on Thursday. I posted them on the other blog. I really want feedback. I can't make that decision on my own.

Other big news, I chopped all of my hair of and it is now shorter than it has been since I was 5. It was one of those spur of the moment things and I am still not sure if I like it. But it is done and it is what it is. Sometimes I look at it and I love it, other times I look at it and just shrug. I was in need of a change. I did cut of almost a foot and I am going to be able to donate it to locks of love so that is good!
Not the best picture but it gives you the idea.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh yay!! I love it!! Isn't it so great?! I chopped mine recently and love how quick it is to style.

Ricki said...

It looks so great on you! You look like you have a style, I need a style but I am too scared! BTW-I am sorry we didn't see you while we were in California. I acutally thought about it, but we were meeting my parents and brother and sister, and you know how it is when you have family with you! One of these times, though, we are going to go on a quick trip to the beach and your house is going to be one of our stops. My kids would love to see your kids, they still miss them.

Julie Winder said...

so cute, and stylish! it does look great on you!