Wednesday, January 02, 2008

BLURB

My SIL Allie told me about Blurb.com. I am so super excited. They will take your blog and turn it into a book for you. With over 200 posts it is going to take me awhile to get it all imported the way I want. But I love the idea of having a hard bound copy. On the site they have an easy tutorial that shows you how to use it and it really is very simple. The book can hold up to 440 pages. I am going to put the last two years into one book and then each year after print one book. I love that my children will have them to look through. Better then scrap booking I think!

3 comments:

Candy said...

My friend just did this and this is why I had to start blogging. It was beautiful to see your story in a bound hard copy book. I can hardly wait to get enough to do it. Happy New Year!

Joel and Kristie said...

That's AWESOME!!! I want to do that too!!!

Megan said...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA!!!! I've said plenty of times that I wish I could find a way to print my posts and put them in a book. For the past year this has been my form of journaling but I have no way to "pass it on" to my family. Thank you so much for such a great post!