Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday night funness

Joshua has decided this week that he wants to talk. He will mimick what we say when he decides it is a good idea, always it has to be his idea. The words he says are...
Mama, papa, NO, yeah, ouwe, ohhh, did it, look it. He now says the letters of the alphabet. We have a letter factory toy that sings the alphabet. He knows b and d and a and c. Two days ago he came running up to me with a book in hand and said,"Look it." It was so clear I did a double take. Then yesterday he proclaimed, "Did it!" He went from grunting to short phrases. Funny guy.

He can book it rather fast down the stairs now. So cute to watch.
Just some fun pictures I took outside the temple. I do love taking pictures.



2 comments:

Julie Winder said...

susan, you rock!...I am so amazed with how fast you have picked photography. you can see your love for it. I love the foot picture...love your conversions. do you use photoshop and what kind of camera???

Ricki said...

He is so big! It seems like you haven't been gone from here too long, until I seem Joshua being a toddler, then I know that it has been awhile! Time to move back, our street misses you guys!