Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yeah for change and new beginnings

Really one would think that moving over ten times in our ten years of marriage I should be used to it, right? I think this time I am being way to relaxed and refusing to stress out. Simple as that. Talk to me in a few weeks and see how I feel then. But for now I am just excited. This picture is taken from the bottom of the lot. Of to the right of the picture is the fire pit. You can't tell but there are dirt trails winding all up and down the lot. Look out snakes here we come!
Jetted tub here I come. I have missed my tub we had in St George.
The kitchen even has a desk off to the right with a filing system. I am excited that my SIL Sarah will help me organize my house so that I can be super efficient.

5 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute house!!! Where is it? I love it. So pretty inside and out. I'm glad everything worked out for you - it always does, doesn't it? And I loved your previous post! Thanks for the reminder that trials are for our good and growth. :) We are so blessed to have a knowledge of the Gospel, aren't we? Life would be so sad and hard without it.

Toshia said...

Congratulations! Looks like a nice house and perfect for your family.

Michelle S. said...

I am so happy you found your house. It's beautiful, and it feels right. Who can ask for more than that? I'm going to miss seeing you each Sunday, but I plan on being friends forever. I love you!

Ricki said...

That house looks so nice! Your kids are going to love it! Okay, I guess I am out of the loop now. France? Are you going there?!!! And what happened to the house you guys were building when you moved from here? I am apparently WAY behind in the life of the Chapmans!

Joel and Kristie said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys!! When do you move in?