Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Number Two!

Joseph is two today!

I made him a birthday cake last night and they helped me make the frosting. Joseph loved that I put the bowl on his high chair so that he could watch it mix. Then I let him have a mixer.I have to say I love making birthday cakes. Especially when they turn out.The kids were so excited for Josephs birthday. We all went to the store last night to pick out what we would get him. The kids had the best time watching Joseph get excited about the presents. I think they woke him up at 6 and played with him in his room till we got up. Emma came in our room several times asking if Joseph could open his presents yet.
This tractor was a favorite. It plays music and moves in all sorts of ways. He would open a present then come back to it to push the buttons.

Here is the loot. Ryan was so excited to buy him all of these cars. He loved cars when he was little. His mom told me that he used to sleep with them at night. He would even tuck them in.

We are going to have a little party tonight for him. We are going to make little cars out of food items and decorate little wooden ones with stickers. It should be fun. More pictures tomorrow.

No comments: