Monday, February 20, 2006

More birthday fun.

We had a fun little family party. Ryan's brother Trent, his wife Sarah, and their kids Reeghan and Paeton were visiting. We made cars out of food items and wood ones decorated with foamies stickers. The kids had a great time.Ryan helped Joseph blow out his candles.


He was so excited about his car.

Sarah is about to eat her creation.


My niece couldn't help but give in to the temptation of eating one of the donuts.


How can you really concentrate with out your tongue out?


The kids show off their car creations.

A work of art.





1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Oooh, I've got two posts full of fun pics to catch up on! I'll do that tonight! But I wanted to drop off this form message for you:

just letting you know that I changed the URL to my blog. It's now http://shannonbieger.blogspot.com