Sunday, February 26, 2006

Our Snow Canyon day

We had the pleasure of holding yet another open house. I really have yet to see the point of an open house but I do what I'm told will help sell the house. So on Saturday we had to be gone all day long. It was a very nice day and so we went hiking in Snow Canyon, about 20 minutes from our house. We all had a great time even if we did get a little sun burnt.I stayed behind with Joseph. It was so great. He wanted to look at every bug and every rock.

The signs tell you to stay on the trail but how do you convince a two year old of that.


Joseph had his arms out like he was being a dinosaur and he was making growling noises. He run up to them and "got" them.

Emma and Joseph were both pointing to things for us to check out.


This bridge just seemed like the perfect picture op.

Sarah was getting tired and so was I. We walked just a little to far forgetting we had to
walk all the way back.

Joseph was hiding rocks in his pocket and was delighted to show them off to me.


I want to turn this one into black and white, blow it up, and put it on my wall.

Climbing up this huge rock was so fun but once we got to the top I had to quickly turn back around. Way to high for my liking.

Nearing the top of the mountain. The view was so pretty at every angle.

I don't know if you can tell but this is Jared at the very top of the hill. He is such a dare devil and he loved it up there.

All and all we had a great day. We went to lunch and then to the movies. We saw Nannie Mcphee and I thought it was so cute. Joseph even sat still for almost all of it. I think we exhausted him.


No comments: