Sunday, February 26, 2006

I do love my crazyness

The past few weeks have been a little crazy for us. After Disneyland we stayed in California until Saturday. Then the kids and I drove home. That was an interesting drive. Our Quick potty stop turned into an hour long affair. The bathroom we first tried to go to was closed. We didn't figure that out until we all got out of the car. Sigh. I stopped and stayed with my parents so that I could visit with my Aunt and Uncle while they were there. I got home Sunday and I did the super mom thing till Tuesday night when we had to drive back to Vegas to pick up Ryan from the airport. Ryan's Brother Trent and his family and his Brother Sean and his family came to stay with us Friday night. We all went to the parade of homes. So fun. If I had a million dollars I could still not buy most of these homes. Sean and Allie left Sunday and Trent and Sarah stayed till Tuesday. So by Tuesday we were almost back to our normal routine. I love having family come and stay with us. It doesn't stress me out like it once did.

On Tuesday I realized that the kids have a ton of school off in March and the best time to have Sarah's b-day should be on the 3rd. Ok, that's fun. I love to do parties but I like to have more time so that it is not stressful. I made the cutest invites. I burnt the edges and rolled it into a scroll it said

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! You are hereby invited to the celebration of

Princess SarahÂ’s 6th birthday party on

March 3rd at 4:00pm till 6:00pm

To be held in the ballroom of the ------- Castle

Come dressed in your finest

dress up/princess clothes

and be prepared to be made

up for the ball.

We will be having a princess feast and games of the highest degree.

Please RSVP by Monday so that we can plan

for the royal party.

My mom found the best party website birthdaypartyideas.com

Any and every party I do was inspired by the lovely people who contribute.

I told her she could invite all the girls from her class and a few others. So far 10 have RSVPed and I am nervous that they will all come. 17 girls isa lott. My neighbor is going to come and help and I could notappreciatee her more. I let her invite that many because I anticipated a bunch to not be able to come. My aganda is:

Arrive and get on make up

Go to table and make bracelets/rings and get crowns - Take picture

Play Kiss the Frog

Make goblets?

Eat dinner of...

Play Balloon Fly

Play princess bingo using princess dinner mints.

Have cake and ice cream

Play Pass the poisoned apple

Open presents

Freeze dance

Read Cinderella story and have the girls pass their goodie bags as I read the word Cinderella.

I want to make this cake.

We shall see how it turns out.

I am going to make little purses and fill them with cute little dollar store finds. I found out the local bakery will die their bread pink and purple for me so we can have colored sandwiches cut into flower shapes for our dinner.

No comments: