Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures always make me happy!

This pregnancy is kicking my butt. Last night I think I hit bottom. My wonderful husband help to walk me through it. He asked me what is it I love to do. The only thing I could think of was taking pictures. I have felt so sick I have been out of commission. So after the kids went to bed I took Joseph out into our yard for about ten minutes, that's all I could do. And I am so happy with the pictures I got. I love my camera and I love photoshop!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you can smile when things go wrong
And say it doesn't matter,
If you can laugh off cares and woe
And trouble makes you fatter,
If you can keep a cheerful face
When all around are blue,
Then have your head examined, bud,
There's something wrong with you.
For one thing I've arrived at:
There are no ands and buts,
A guy that's grinning all the time
Must be completely nuts."

(Rudyard Kipling... eat your heart out)

From Devotional address by Jeffrey R, Holland given at BYU 17 Jan 1989 "The Will of the Father in All Things"
see www.BYUBroadcasting.org

I thought of you and all your woes of this last few days when I read this. May it cheer you up. We love you and pray for you each and every day. Please feel better...
Remember "This too shall pass!"

Anonymous said...

These pictures could win awards!! they are great. I have to take pictures of each of the YW. Do you have any suggestions to make sure they are cute?