Friday, January 01, 2010

Mobile Me + Blogger = Blogging Made Easy...

Can I tell you how much easier my life just got when it comes to adding photos to blogger??? My awesome husband just showed me how to use iPhoto to drop my pictures to a mobileme gallery, then grab the URL of the picture from the gallery and drop it into my blog. SOOO much easier than uploading photos to blogger. Plus, check out how big they are now!! I had Ryan widen the blog a bit so that they would show in all their glory...so first let me explain what we're doing here...
Sarah Ann my SIL gave a rockin Just Dance wii birthday party for Monica. If you have not played this game it is so much fun. I felt like a little kid. Loved it. Thanks again Sarah!My mom and dad came today for Emma's baptism tomorrow which is tomorrow. My mom brought the yummiest Vegan cupcakes. I ate three. I guess I miss chocolate. I gave some to Jacob and he LOVED them! He was so excited when I first handed it to him and he didn't even know the goodness that was about to enter his mouth. YUMMY.

Joseph finally lost his first tooth on Sunday. He has been waiting for years to lose his own tooth. After watching the kids get money from the tooth fairy time and time again he was so thrilled to find 8 quarters under his pillow in the morning. Good thing the tooth fairy actually came and didn't forget like she has the past few times.

For christmas we got my dad a plaque with our family name, crest, and origin on it. He seemed very touched by it. I love this man!

I set Jacob on the counter while I was doing something in the kitchen. He thought the oranges were balls. Cuteness!

2 comments:

Ora said...

So fun! I am jealous of your blog on the go ability lol. We don't have that game for the Wii but we do have Wario Wares which has a similar mini game - so fun!

Diann R. said...

Looks like so much fun!