Sunday, January 03, 2010

Emma's Day

What a wonderful special day we had celebrating Emma and her choice to be baptized. Look at all of these people who came to support her. We have such wonderful family!


We have not had a family picture taken in a while and most of us are looking at the camera. That is a big deal. I am so excited to have photorange photography take my family pictures at the end of the month. We have never paid someone to do a real photo shoot and I could not be more thrilled to have her work on my walls.

This was her as soon as we got home. You can see it in her face that she is so happy. I love this princess.

Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Vegas to share in her day with her.

And her other Grandparents who love her

Waiting for the big moment.

Emma was blessed to share her day with her cousin Kai. It was so wonderful to share the planning and preparing with Auntie Hope. This was such a no stress day because of it (even when the baptism was about to start and I realized I had forgot her beautiful dress to change into. Thanks to Uncle Allen's speedy driving skills know one even knew.)

This one is just for good measure. My nephew had on this cool hat and tried it on Jacob. He made the best faces while wearing it. Don't you love the rice stuck to his forehead?

No comments: