Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life is good!

I am really loving this project 365. I am looking for things to take pictures of. I am more aware of the cuteness that is my kids. I am finding the positive in my day that I may capture it through my lens. I am actually uploading my pictures everyday which makes taking pictures more enjoyable. Basically I am loving it. Here are pictures I would not have captured had it not been for this project.Joseph got a remote control dino for Christmas. He kept talking about how cool it was and how much he wanted one. It was kinda expensive but I finally gave in and got it. The baby is not sure what to think of it. He doesn't seem scared of just unsure. He can't seem to figure it out. These faces crack me up.

This is how all Sundays should be spent. Relaxing together as a family. I love snuggle time.

Josh found this costume on Saturday and had me help him get dressed up. This kid loves to dress up more then any other child of mine ever has. He asked me what a pirate says. So here he is saying "arghhh"
My SIL had a shower thrown in her honor yesterday. We played a matching game where you won a candy prize that match the "birth" experience. Very humorous stuff.

We were served these most delicious berries. I can not tell you how yummy they were because words can not describe it. I did not know I loved blackberries until I ate these. My new favorite food of all time.

Here are all of the beautiful women that I am blessed to have as my family by marriage.
From left to right
Ryan's Grandma, MIL Kelly, SIL Kaylee, SIL Lindsay, SIL Orchids, SIL Allie, SIL Sarah, SIL Amy, SIL Hope, Me, Ryan's cousin Kiersten, Ryan's Aunt Chris. I love them all!

The boys got this car for Christmas. Jared is such a good big brother. He has a special bond with Jacob. I'm sure it's cause they share a room and Jared likes to play with him in the morning.

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

So I finally remembered to add your blog!!! Good job me :) Love the pictures - so darn cute! And thanks again for bringing that game last night - totally fun!