Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cows

Some where Joshua acquired this little brown plastic cow. I have no idea where, but it has become his favorite toy (meaning he never puts it down. He eats with it, sleeps with it, takes a bath with it, walks around the house every day with it, takes it in the car with us) Now we have a good idea of how much he likes it. A few weeks ago I had conferences at the kids charter school. I normally do not let him take the "moo cow" out of the car but I figured that since he was going to be in the stroller it would be ok. He got really fussy so I let him play in the yard. Needless to say I forgot about the cow and some child is the new benefactor to that "moo cow." I found him a new one and he loves it just the same. His new thing is to dip it into his drink. I am not sure what the pleasure is but he sure is.Side note, he is such a messy eater. I forget this every morning and get him dressed to get him undressed when he is done eating. Because I have already gotten him dressed once for the day I don't usually get him dressed again until it is time to go somewhere. Yeah I was always one of those moms who laughed when I saw diaper babies and now I always have one... Until this week. I finally figure it out. Take his clothes off before he eats. I know this sounds like a no brainer but for whatever reason it slipped my mind. I did this with the other kids. I always took at least their shirts off. So laugh if you will, I do.

No comments: