Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas to all

We tried to take family pictures on Saturday. It was over cast but it didn't rain all day. We get in the car to where we are getting our pictures taken and a light sprinkle starts. No big deal right? She gets her camera set up and takes a few shoots then the heavens open and it starts to pour. Christy, our photographer, did a great job considering the situation. I think after the Christmas season we will try again.

This is the picture that we took before the rain set it. Aren't we cute? I was so glad we got this one. The funny thing? It stopped raining When we drove away. Really when you think about it, I can't believe we were able to get any pictures?

If you have moved in the past year please Email me your address. S@iamchapman.com

4 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

Oh this looks so cute! I can't wait to see it up close!

Candy said...

You always do the cutest pictures! I wish you lived closer-we definately could use your expertise! You need to get your MIL aka my sister to update her blog:) love ya

Joel and Kristie said...

I tried to email you my address but it didn't work. Email me, maybe I used the wrong address, my address is wedigkris@yahoo.com. CUTE PIX!!!

i want candy said...

I am so jealous...love the setting...love the picture. They are very cute...you did good. Congratulations! julie