Saturday, December 29, 2007

Quick kiddie note

I have never had a child quote movies like Joseph does. He pulls out one liners all the time and it is hilarious once we figure out which movie he is referring to.

Today we went to the Zoo in San Diego. On our way home we stopped at Taco bell to get a taco. He found a little brown booster seat, put it into place and then said he was a hot dog sitting in the bun. We all laughed at that. Then he gets this clever smile on his face and puts his hands up like he is driving a car and says, "I love this car."

I am puzzled and look at the kids to see if anyone can figure out the movie. Jared, who seems to always be able to decipher Joseph, figured it out.

On Christmas Eve we went to the movies as a family. Joshua watched only about 15 minutes before I decided to take home. I got a refund ticket and Ryan and I went back to see it tonight. The very last line of the movie is, "I love this car." When I saw that I laughed out loud. What a funny kid.

Anyone know the movie?

2 comments:

Ricki said...

He is so young for being such a comedian! You better get him a mic not so that he can start praticing for his stand up act!

Anneka said...

don't you just love it when their little personalities shine through. He is so young to be so witty. I love it! julie