Friday, December 28, 2007

Our trip to the wild animal park

We had such a fun time. It was crowded so we decided to not to stay to long. We did see some of my favorites though.

Here they are looking at the tigers, they were actually out.Seriously, this man is so stinking hot.


In this picture I see the girls in ten years. Oh the things they will think about then? Will is still be dolls and dress up?
I love this picture. Those little boys want to be just like there daddy.

The kids were all very fascinated with the birds. Who knew?
These gorillas fasinated me. The little one went in to were the big one was and just started to tease him. Just like a little kid would to his dad.
Joshua loved when we were able to get really close to the animals.

2 comments:

Anneka said...

These are great pictures. They are so crisp. What kind of camera do you use? julie

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

I actually sharpened them using photoshop. My camera is a kodak z650 and is actually really good for a just a regular digital.