Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Take a deep breath before you decide to read this one...

I have been a bad blogger. I want to blog. I think of things through out the day I want to document. I have been so busy though. I must say that I love doing all the things that make my life busy but sometimes I forget to stop and take a breath.

Let me try to document some of my craziness.

Last Saturday I had my first official photo session. It was a learning experience and I learned a ton. I was a little disappointed with the pictures but I really do love doing it. It brings me so much joy! Then I had two more sessions on Saturday. It was so cold. The two families were so wonderful and they let me try things I have been wanting to try. It is so fun to get paid doing something I love so very much! The first photos were at the beach were I slipped on some rocks and ate it pretty bad. Surprisingly I was not seriously hurt. Some bruises on my back side but nothing to write home about. The next session was at my favorite little old church and I had so much fun playing with their cute little boy. He is so expressive.

Sunday I had choir practice for church at 9 and then At 10:15 Sarah and I practiced our song we were to sing in church. I got home got ready and then to church. It is so wonderful singing with Sarah. She was nervous. I had my arm around her and I could feel her shaking. That made me a little more nervous, I messed up on which verse we were on and tried to skip the 3rd verse. It was ok though. When Sarah sang at the end all by her self about Jesus once being a little child to, I lost it and had a hard time singing. There were so many wet eyes in the room. She is so amazing. I walked her to her class afterwards. I gave her a big hug and told her how proud I was of her. I reminded her that God has given her this gift and to always remember that. I told her that she has the power to move people and to help them feel the spirit of God. The Holy Ghost bore witness to me of her specialness. It was a wonderful moment for me as her mother. We had to take with some people after church so we didn't get home till 5. Sarah and I had to leave by 5:40 to get our other choir practice. We are sing at the Center for the Arts next week. I am so excited about this. The songs are so hard but so rewarding. I didn't get home till late and then I crashed. I love my husband very much and it was sad for me to have to be away from him when it is usually our time.

Monday I was fixing pictures from my Saturday shots and getting caught up on school work with the kids. That afternoon I took pictures for my SIL. They turned out so cute. I will post them after christmas as they will be her christmas presents to family. Then I came home and made a quick dinner for the family. After the kids were all in bed I went to practice a song I am singing tomorrow night at our churches ladies night out. I had a blast though. These girls are so fun. So I ended up not getting home till after 10, again with the no seeing the hubby.

Today I had a blast making tutu's for the girls for christmas. It is a no sew project and very easy but it did take all day. I first went to visit a lady from church and then I tried to sew a shirt for Emma simply because I wanted to learn how. Then I headed over to Sarah's house. While I was there I got a call from Emma saying that she was sick and I needed to pick her up from school. She was not sick by the time I got her but she still wanted to come home. We ended up eating at Sarah's, Thank you Sarah! Side note: I feel so blessed to live were I do. We are so close to my amazingly wonderful in-laws, I go to church with awesome people who I already adore, the weather is great. I was amazed the other morning that it dropped below 50. I feel so much support and so much love. Could it get any better then this?
I got home and took care of my scouts stuff for tomorrow. I should be touching up photos but I had to take a minute for me. Ryan has young mens tonight, maybe tomorrow we will see each other.

Normally things are not so busy, busy yes, but this is more then normal. I think writing this all down has helped me to see why I feel a little extra bit of tiredness. Really though, I wouldn't change any of it.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Why is it that a mom's life never calms down? I have felt the same as you many times and yet, I still love my life. Oh how I wish I could have heard you and Sarah sing! I do miss having your beautiful voices in our ward!

Ricki said...

I am now going to go and take a nap for both of us! You are doing all of that AND you are still homeschooling?!!!!! REALLY take a nap, take a break, do something!! I thought I was busy, but now I am rethinking that I am not even half as busy as you!!!

Candy said...

You amaze me! I have those kind of days that turn into weeks and months of craziness. I too am blessed with an awesmone husband who makes it so I can get it all done. I wish I could have heard you guys sing. Some of my most treasured time with my kids has been when we have shared music. Love ya!