Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Excuses, excuses...

...I could list several as to why I ave not posted more but instead I will just begin.
I have so much I want to post. I will just start and try to write more often so that I can get caught up. We have all been sick. Emma had a real high fever and slept most of the day. Then i got sick. What a blessing that I did not get sick until now. With all that I had to do. I stayed in bed for most of the morning on Sunday. When I did get up I found little red bumps all over Joshua. Yep, he has chicken pox. It really doesn't seem to bother him. The major down side for me? I have been in denial that Christmas was coming (waiting for money to come in) So I have hardly bought anything. Now that we have some money I can't go shopping because we are quarantined I am discovering online shopping and priority shipping. One of our presents is due to get here christmas eve. Keep your fingers crossed.

I will get a better pox picture soon. This was the first day. They have spread like wild fire.
Kid note...
I put my hair up today and Joseph got very mad at me. He said, "I don't like your hair cute! Make it not cute!" I had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL "make it not cute!" What a funny kid!

Ricki said...

I am so sorry you all have been sick! I didn't even know kids still got the chicken pox, with them having a shot for that! I hope you are all better by Christmas!

Julie Winder said...

ahhh Poor guy. This is a terrible time to get the chicken pox. I hope it is a mild case. I will never forget when Gretchen got it in the Coral Canyon Ward nursery plus Anneka cut both her pony tails of leaving her butched. She was quite a sad sight.

Candy said...

Last Sunday Autumn threw up all over her Primary teacher! I hate this time of year when the flu strikes - Chicken Pox not so fun either. I beleive that Santa will come in time (if its UPS - David says they all deliver:))