Monday, February 18, 2008

Feb 18th

We had a slow day. It felt like I was just waiting all day long to catch my plane. I was nervous and excited for my upcoming trip. I got into Las Vegas around 6:30. On the plane I sat between two ladies who fly all the time for work, and it was good because they eased some of my traveling worries. The one lady seemed to think that 45 minutes would be cutting it kind of close for our connection flight in Chicago. I really did not want to miss that connection as the thought of being in one city for 8 hours of our time that we could be with my parents was just not fun. My BIL had told me when flying international you need to be at the airport 2 ½ hours early so I knew we should get to sleep early but I didn’t sleep much. I did say a prayer before bed asking Father above to please help us not miss our flight.

No comments: