Saturday, February 16, 2008

quick little note

I think I must crave chaos. We have still not moved in and we are living out of boxes. I leave for my trip on Monday and packing has been interesting. I have to search through the already packed boxes to find what it is I am looking for. I had to find all the school stuff for the kids and I couldn't find the box anywhere. I had to open all the boxes because we didn't label very well this time. I did finally find it. It was one of the last I looked in. Then on Wednesday I walk downstairs and see that my camera has been played with and no longer works. I cried. Right before my trip to France and no camera? Ryan has known that I have wanted a DSLR for awhile so he told me to go ahead and just get it. I did my research and found it on sale at frys. I am learning how to use it but it will take time till I feel comfortable with it. Good thing I have cute kids to practice on.

1 comment:

Ricki said...

I was just wondering when you were leaving! I hope you have a blast in France! I want to hear all about it so that I can live vicariously through you! Have fun and travel safe!