Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello from France


I made it safe and sound even though we had a major change in plans for the better. We ended up flying to D.C. then to Germany, then on to France. Jet lag is more then I realized and I am anxious for a good nights sleep. We love being with my parents and look forward to sight seeing with them. We did walk around by their home today and saw some amazing sites.
These vines are growing up everywhere. My parents say in the Autumn the grape vines produce red grapes.


Can you believe how yummy the food looks? Everywhere we go you see yummy pastries, produce, and breads. I am in the right place!

How cute is my family?!!


This neat old church is only a couple minutes walking distance from my parents house.




5 comments:

Ryan Chapman said...

I'm glad you arrived safe and sound! Share some pictures as soon as you can!

Ryan Chapman said...

Joshua wimpered when he saw your picture! We all miss you.

Ricki said...

I can't believe we even get to hear from you from France!!! You are a true Blogger! That church is beautiful. I am so excited to see all of the fun pictures you take!

Julie Winder said...

Yah! Love the pictures..I bet that was a long flight and I thought I had jet lag after a trip to Boston..I meant to ask. Are you parents on a mission there? How exciting! Can't wait to see more photos.

Megan said...

Beautiful Photos...have fun!