Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A big kid day!

A momentous occasion!!! Joseph actually slept in his bed last night. Jared was so excited. Ryan was putting the boys to bed last night. Jared wasn't ready yet but Joseph went right into his room. Ryan shut the door and walked out. Jared turned the lights out and helped Joseph get into bed. We didn't hear a thing from them. I went to tuck them in when I went to bed and he woke up but he was asleep in his little boy bed. Ryan picked him up and when he tried to put him down in the bed he cried and wanted his crib. But we have a start. It is so cute to watch them grow up. This morning we got excited for him and he said "Bun" his word for bed. What a cute boy.
Every once in awhile I do Sarah's hair and I love the way it turned out. You can't really tell in the picture but I loved it.

Ryan took this picture on Sunday. It is a different pregnant picture so I liked it. I don't think it really looks like me though. I think it is funny how we get an image in our mind of what we look like. I wonder what is real. How do other people see me. When I am pregnant I think I am skinny and when I am losing weight it takes awhile to see myself as skinny. I still picture myself overweight. Weird?

I had fun with this LO. The girls look hilarious. The funny thing is that thought they were so pretty.


We went to a chili cook off this weekend at the park. The kids had a blast. There was a bounce house and all sorts of goodies. I think Emma ate cookies and cake for dinner. Sarah was decorating our name with chalk on the sidewalk and Ryan and Joseph spent a lot of time riding around on the skateboard. Jared was playing with the big kids. He even learned to hit a baseball. Emma just loves our neighbor named Emma and spent most of her time playing with her. She is not yet two but Emma loves that they share the same name.


No comments: