Thursday, March 16, 2006

My lonely night.

Ryan had to go down to California again. Since it is Sarah's Birthday on Saturday he gave her the option of going with him. She of course jumped at that. Jared also got to go with them. I understand that this will be so much fun for them and so I let them go. I on the other hand, cried as soon as they left and I feel so lonely without them. Emma felt sad when it was bed time. She called Sarah on the phone and that helped her feel much better. When I put Joseph down to bed he asked about Jared. I don't think he understands that they are gone for a few days. I can't believe they won't be back until Monday. I don't think I have been without them this long before.

We went to McDonalds tonight to try to cheer them up and they had such a fun time. Emma makes friends everywhere she goes and she kept running up to me to tell me about her new friends. Joseph finally feels big enough that he was willing to climb through the whole thing without help from his siblings. He did keep asking about Sarah. All he says is Sarah? with the cutest questioning tone. He loved the statue of Ronald McDonald and kept giving him hugs.

When we got home it was bedtime. We got Jammies on and called Ryan so we could say Family prayers. Joseph and Emma both hugged and kissed the phone when we were done. When we say prayers every night we all give hugs and kisses then off to bed. So I guess they figured the phone was better then nothing.

So then I scrapped my first page of Jared. It is getting much easier and I am getting faster.

No comments: