Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break????

Today is the first day of the kids spring break vacation. We were going to go swimming in our community indoor pool but I don't think I want to walk to the car all wet in the snow.

It was so fun. This morning EmmaLee ran into my room at 6:30 yelling, "It's snowing!!!" She then woke up the whole house. Everyone got bundled as fast as they could and headed outside. They played for awhile then came in for hot chocolate and oatmeal to warm up. We live in Utah and you would think that it snows a lot but where we live it never snows so this was a big treat. The best part is that it doesn't stay long and spring is just around the corner. The kids were gathering snow on the tramp.

We only had two gloves and they were trying to make a snow pile. It was funny to watch them. Emma had socks on her hands but she soon learned that didn't work once you got them wet.

"It's just water mom" Emma wanted to reassure me that is was ok to eat.


On a different note I went shopping this week and bought the cutest dress.
pregnant clothes are not usually fun to shop for. I actually went to the store to try and buy pants but I have decided that maternity pants need to be reinvented.

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

I'm not even pregnant, and that dress is adorable! :) Happy Snow Day!