Saturday, March 18, 2006

Our little get away

Ryan and the older kids are still gone. Emma Joseph and I went to visit my family and it was a nice visit. I love the feeling of leaving your family and knowing they want you to stay. It feels good. I don't know if that makes sense. I guess what I mean is that it is better then leaving and wondering if they are happy you have finally left.

My dad my a yummy dinner for me and I am going to have to make it this week for Ryan. It was seafood kabobs with scallops, shrimp, and Mahi Mahi.

We went shopping today with my mom and sister and I saw so many things I could spend a lot of money on. We went to Babies R Us. I love that store. We don't have one by us and I wish we did. I found this swing and it would match Joshuas room perfect. I also saw this one online. We gave our swing away so that will be something we need to get.
We went to a baby furniture store also and found a crib similar to this. It was more ornate but I loved it. Not something I need just wanted.

Then when I got home I worked on this. Now I am going to go sit in front of the tube and relax. I should go to bed but what fun is that.

No comments: