"I heard in my mind—not in my own voice—these words: 'I’m not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down.' I went inside. I didn’t go to bed. Although I was tired, I took out some paper and began to write." Pres. Eyring
-
I grew up in a town called Paradise, California. My father owned and
operated a local town Pharmacy as long as I can remember, it was before the
days wh...
My Bailey Girl
-
Today my Bailey girl turns 5! I can't believe it. Ever since she was born
I always thought, "I can't wait until she turns 5!" I feel like so many
things...
Quotable.....
-
*I started this post in February of this year. I got a little distracted. *
What is it about some people that we find them so quotable?
For instance:
"Th...
My Engizer Bunny
-
This is just one of the assignments I turned in last semester for my
writing assignment. I may have edited slightly even more. :)
Let me first describe the...
Life...
-
There is so much that goes on in my life and so many things I could blog
about that trying to pick just one leaves me overwhelmed and then I don't
do it. A...
No comments:
Post a Comment