Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thats life

I did this last night. I was looking for pictures that I would not normally scrap and I ran across these. Sarah was so mad about something and I thought it was funny so I just started snapping away. She turned full circle and it was hillarious. I think this was about two years ago.So life is throwing us another curve ball. Sarah woke up in the middle of the night feeling like she couldn't breath. You could hear it. She was really struggling for breath. Then Ryan asked her if she believed Heavenly father could help her and she said yes. Then he gave a special prayer and with in minutes her breathing was less labored and she feel right to sleep. We had her sleep in our bed with us so that I could hear her and she sleep so soundly. I heard a few coughs when she first went to sleep but that was it. How do people manage without the knowledge of an all powerful Being looking out for us. It must be nerve recking at times.

Then Jared came in sometime in the night and told me his tummy was feeling sick. I told him to go get a bowl just in case but he didn't see the need. So at 5 this morning he came in to let us know he had thrown up all over the carpet in his room. He is my messiest sick person. Of course it woke Joseph up and he was up for the day. I sat with Joseph while my dear Husband cleaned it up. Joseph cried for his dad the whole time. When Ryan was done he let me go back to bed.

No comments: