Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So much love!

I started this one the night Ryan got home and I had a hard time thinking of journaling. I finally just sat down and wrote something. Joseph is really growing up. HE has this thing with picking up trash. It makes him happy. He really likes Thursdays because he likes to help the kids empty out all the little trash cans in the house.
His new thing is to say "suse me" and "ses you" translation... Excuse me and bless you. It is nice to hear such polite things coming out of his mouth.
I did this in record time. The little ones were taking a nap. I was looking for a quote when Emma woke up. Her and Sarah were playing with one of Sarah's new toys. They started to fight and had a big melt down. After I got it under control I came back and found this Quote. Hilarious!

And before I close I just need to express my gratitude to the American Idol fans who finally voted off Chicken Little AKA Kevin. I clapped. My husband just looked at me and smiled.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL Chicken Little!!!

Sorry I've missed so many posts. When I get overwhelmed with blog comments, I give up and just scrap! Hopefully my new system will work for me.

Your LOs are FANTASTIC! You caught on so quick! Well, you were paper scrapping for a long time so you already had the natural scrap ability. I had to learn about composition AND learn how to do it digitally. These are so beautiful!

Oh, your question on my blog....with gauchos, you can wear a ton of styles. You're tall so you can get away with a flat sandal if you want (like a pretty/embroidered flip-flop even). I'm gonna buy some wedge espadrilles I think. I need a little height. Some people wear a knee high boot with a heel. I'm not really into that look I don't think. It's a little too "done up" for a SAHM. But if you wanted to, you could go for that look as well. You could totally wear gauchos being pregnant. I saw some maternity ones online actually!

How are you feeling by the way? And did you know Kelly is pregnant again too?