Monday, March 27, 2006

A Day in the life...

I still need to journal on this page but I am lacking inspiration.

Our weekend was kind of crazy. Sarah and Jared both had soccer games and Sarah had pictures right after her game so we had to be up early to make sure she looked nice. Her game was at 8 am. Who's idea was that? Jared one there first game and I was so excited for them. Jared did a great job being the defender and Sarah was right in there.

Ryan and I are taking a family history course through church and this week I felt so impressed that I need to go visit my Grandma before she passes on. I think she is 93? Close to that anyway. We came up with a bunch of interview questions with the kids last night and it was so cute to see what the kids want to know about there Great Grandma. Like what is your favorite candy or favorite game to play. So we will be heading up north Friday and coming back Saturday. My Dad gets to come with us and I am hoping it will be a fun trip.

Joseph has the funniest morning routing. Once we all get up and have breakfast he gets stripped down to the diaper. Then we say prayers and read scriptures. I take the kids to school. When we get back Emma and Joseph watch 10 min. of "Pat pat" or Little Einstein. Then I get Josephs clothes and as soon as he sees them he runs away yelling no. It is hilarious. He is semi laughing and semi crying. Then I finally get him and we go to put him in bed. On the way to his room he is struggling to get out of my arms but once we are in his room he snuggles up. Sometimes I have to put him down and pick him right back up before he snuggles. Then he is out like a light within minutes. Usually once the door is shut he doesn't make a sound. Then I have to wake him up so that he will still take his afternoon nap.
Kind of funny but that is always how our morning goes.

No comments: