Tuesday, January 03, 2006

After Christmas Bliss

There was so much to write about christmas that I forgot to write about what happened when we got home. It felt like Christmas morning all over again. The kids spent most of the time at Grandmas so they didn't play with their new toys much. We got home at bed time so when they woke up the next morning they were so excited to put together all of their toys. The girls got an awsome 5 foot princess tent from their Grandparents. They hardly left it for 3 days straight, even the boys brought their toys in and played in it. We also got to put together a car set Joseph got, Emma's Dora additions, and put in batteries for Jared's hummer that Joseph thinks should be his. We have also played many card games, chess games, and risk. We have put on, taken off, and lost several Barbie pieces. We have bought parts to go with our Christmas toys, the video camara and the TV Ryan's parents gave us. Which I must say is a favorite! Jared and the girls were able to watch different movies on the way home. No agruing. Then Ryan bought a special cord so that video games can be played on it instead of on the big TV. Big plus. I also got three awsome presents. A sizzix machine, a spa gift certificate, and a homemade quilt. I have played with the sizzix machine and it is so cool. I can cut tags in seconds. As far as the spa gift certificate, the only reason I have not used it yet is simply because I can't decide what to do... a relaxing bath, a deluxe pedicure, a message, or a make up consultation. How is a girl to decide? "Um yes, I'll take one of everything please!"

Over all I feel like we were very spoiled by our family.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Oh man! I want a tv for the car! I want a spa treatment! Here's what I do when I get limited funds at a spa. I go for the massage or facial (because how often do you get to do that?) and those feel like REAL spa treatments. And then I go to a less expensive nail salon and spend $10 on a pedi. That way I feel like I get the full treatment. ; )