Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My life

Shannon tagged me so here goes,

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1.My first Job was for the movie theater
2.I wrapped presents on Christmas at an expensive men's clothing store
3.Then as a file clerk at law firm
4.My favorite was a swim instructor.
* Four movies you could watch over and over:

This one is hard for me because I don't like to watch movies again and again
1. Pride and prejudice
2. Fried Green Tomatoes, Always a classic
3. I will have to get back on this one
4.
* Four places you have lived:
1. Irvine,Ca,
2. Escondido,Ca
3. St. George, UT
4. Redlands, Ca
* Four TV shows you love to watch:
1.What not to wear,(Yes, I think I am an expert now:)
2.American Idol, I am not an absolute have to watch type though.
3.The Biggest Loser
4.Without Trace
* Four places you've been on vacation:
What's vacation?
1. San Fransisco
2. Hawaii
3. Bullhead,Az,
4. Provo, UT
* Four websites you visit daily:
1. My email
2. EBay
3. blogging
4. Some form of research
* Four of your favorite foods:
small disclaimer, I am pregnant and this changes daily.
1. Salmon
2. Cereal. All varieties
3. Smoothes
4. A salmon salad from Johnnie Carinos.
* Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. In the bath
2. Oddly enough folding laundry
3. Scrap booking
4. Starting Joshua's quilt.

Ok, that took to much thought for one day. Here are some cute pics. Enjoy!
These kids love their Dad!

Jospeh's name time came and went and no one noticed. Next thing I know he has disappeared into Emma and Sarah's room. I go to peek at him and he is laying in Emma's bed with a book in hand. He says to me, "Kankie?" Which means blankie. So I tuck him in and he is content for sometime. What child does that? Not mine, at least not very often.
I go to do Emma's hair this morning and I realize that it has finally gotten full enough and long enough to be put in braids. Yeah! I can do fun stuff with her hair now too.
I think they look a lot alike in this picture. Since three of the kids look more like my side I wonder if Joshua will look more like his dad? I love to dream about what our baby will be like.

2 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL I had no idea that present-wrapping was your forte!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the girl's bed!!

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

Ryan made that bed from plans we got online. He was our hero for sometime after it was done.