Sunday, January 15, 2006

Joshua Enoch

We got our ultrasound this weekend at it's a boy. Joshua Enoch . I love it. We have never done a 4-D ultrasound before at it was so neat. I love that you can see the embilical cord and everything! The nurse was so excited. She just kept saying over and over again, "It is obviously a boy, noone can mistake that fact." She gave us several pictures of his "boyness" The lady was very funny.He kept moving his hand back and forth in front of his face. To his left is the cord and
to the left of that is my abdominal wall. How cool is that?


I love this pic because you can see his toes so clearly. If you look carefully you can find his leg up above his toes and the ambilical cord at the top of that. To the right you can see where the cord connects to his tummy and then below that, HELLO, boy!

Jared asked how we new it was a boy. So I got out this pic and showed him his leg then pointed to what was in the middle and said, "See that? That's how you can tell." His response? "Oh."



Sweet little Joshua. You can see his little nose and mouth and spinal cord. So cool.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so cool, Susan. It is so amazing at how much detail you can see. I love your blog site (is that what it is called?) I should do something like that.. I'll have to ask you how

Peat Wollaeger (stenSOUL.com) said...

I just fell on your blog...
My wife and I are on our 3rd...
I want to get one of these done. ..4D...high tech! thanks for sharing....congrats and good luck~!

Shannon Bieger said...

*sigh* He's beautiful! I feel all sentimental and mushy now. You picked out a wonderful name. I was LOLing at Jared's response!!