Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My ventings for the day

Not much to post except a slight venting. We spent most of the morning cleaning baseboards and rewaxing the floors. My house was so spotless. Then I spend the rest of the day trying to get the kids not to breath for fear of them making a mess. Sarah was home sick from school, she has what Joseph had/has. We call our Realtor several times to find out when the couple is coming and he never answers. In the afternoon we hear from him and he has had no word from the couple. Point? Here it is Tuesday and still no word. How long am I expected to keep my house spotless with 4 kids? We don't even know if they are still coming AGHHH.

On a lighter note I am about half way through Pride and Prejudice and I love it. I likes both versions of the movie I have seen but the back surpasses them by a long shot. The depth of the relationship and personalities of both Jane and Elizabeth are precious. I relate to Elizabeth in so many ways even in her desire to be more like Jane. I can't seem to read to much at once because I always read it late at night. I hate finishing a good book because I am always left wanting more. I want to know what happens next. I guess that us why I love books that are in a series.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

I fizzled out on P&P when I tried to read it. In my defense, I had just finished reading Wuthering Heights and then Jane Eyre so I think by the time I got to classic #3 my brain was begging for a break - some light chick lit I guess!

That stinks about the realtor making you wait around so long! How frustrating!!