Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Serenity

This is my latest and I spent way to long on it. This picture was taken the day of our big family shoot by my sister-in-law Erynne. She did an awesome job. Credits? The only scrap item I used are the staples from shabby princess.This is dedicated to Shannon. She inspired me to make this list.

Simple Pleasures
1. Hearing my children laugh
2. When all of the clothes are clean and put away.
3. When you peek at your kids and they are acting tenderly towards each other.
4. Creating something that makes you feel good. Such as my latest layout.
5. Late night talks with Ryan
6. Truly connecting with friends
7. The words I love you
8. Snuggles with children
9. The perfect pair of jeans
10. Being submerged in a good book

Pet Peeves
1. Dirty socks and shoes on the floor
2. When you think someone is listening to what you have to say, but they really aren't
3. People who get mad at the drop of a hat and have a very, very hard time forgiving
4. The question being asked over and over again, "What's for dinner."
5. Name calling

2 comments:

Shannon Bieger said...

What a gorgeous LO! The reflections weren't part of the photograph were they? Did you do some blending with layers or something? The whole LO is just beautiful!!

ALL of your simple pleasures are the greatest!!! #3 on your pet peeves list gets a big amen accompanied with an exasperated eye roll because I know just what you mean! And #5, I hate when kids use words like "butthead" or something like that so I taught McKenna to use the words "stinky corndog" and only if we're playing. That's the only name calling we allow. Oh and dragon man of course! LOL!

Random samplings of my Delightful Life said...

I blended and blured the reflection picture. I filtered the original then flipped it. I cut a square from the grass and blew it up as the background. I spent so much time on it I have not wanted to start a new one.