Sunday, January 29, 2006

Half way

I saw a picture someone had done on two peas like this and I loved it. I had to scrap it once I saw the picture and I want to put it in Joshua's baby book when I get around to starting one.

A couple from Oregon are coming to look at the house tomorrow and I have high hopes that they could be the ones. There grandparents looked at it over a month ago and think our house would be perfect for them. They "have" to live in the development we are in and they want a custom house. Our house and or friends house are the only two up for sale so hopefully one of us will have some good news tomorrow. They have already sold there current house so...cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Beautiful LO! I love the photo - it's a nice change of pace from the usual pregnancy belly shots. I hope this couple is the one!!!