Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I think I love it.

The children's Great-Grandma hosted the cutest tea party ever. She set up three little tables with little pink flowers for where the girls were to sit. She had the yummiest looking treats. And the cutest tea sets. What little one wouldn't love this? Afterwards she gave them each their Christmas gifts. I feel so blessed to be there so that my children could get to have this memory with their GG.
I love this table set.


Here is GG, Sarah on the far left, Uncle Tim facing the camera, Jared
with his back to us, and cousin Kobe on the right.


What a little princess. She got to have a table all to her self because one of the little girls didn't make it. When the other tables "sweet treats" were gone they came to her looking for more. She looked at my like "Wait, they are taking my food." She was willing to share... After a little coaxing.


Cousin Kobe, One of Ryan's cousins, Uncle Tim, Jared, Kaylee,
Ryan's cousin Bitty, Emma, and Sarah


I have this tendency to get really into something and then burn out. So, with this new digi scraping, I think I am going to have to be careful to not get addicted. It just so happens that one of my resolutions was to put the TV aside. For the first 4 or so years of our marriage we never had TV and never missed it. Then the darn satellite guy came by and we bought his bill of sail and I have been hooked. I have noticed that I have been less productive with the TV around. So I decided to save my watching to a couple hours a week. Thus the need to find a hobby. Another resolution was to learn Digi Scraping. Should clean out the garage, another New Years Resolution, but this is way more fun.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

How FUN that tea party looks! What a wonderful GG!! I can't wait for my girls to be older so I can do that stuff!

Your Thank You card looks awesome! And it reminds me that I really need to get on mine too!